DEMO Three-wheel Electric Counterbalanced Forklift Truck
- General: Rear-wheel drive, compact design, high performance, an ergonomically designed operator compartment. These are the strengths of the DEMOelectric forklift trucks. The advantages: high maneuverability, optimum performance in confined spaces and a high level of operator comfort.
Low step for safe and comfortable entrance to the cushion mounted cab. The adjustable steering column and the three-way adjustable comfort seat offer individual adaptation to all operators. The comfort high roof is 2090 mm high and offers superior headroom (“container roof” with a height of 1970 mm is available as an option). Excellent all round visibility enhances safety. With a clear text indicator, the comfort display highlights all important vehicle data, for example operating hours, battery charge and brake system. The system also stores all relevant service data.
Low steering and lever operating forces and a familiar automotive pedal layout ensure safe operation. The encapsulated motor with AC technology enables smooth acceleration, suitable for both indoor and outdoor operation.
- High productivity
First class driver productivity through comfortable operator’s compartment, high performance, and low life cycle costs.
- Innovative motor technology
Drive and lift motor with AC technology and excellent heat economics (no ventilator required).
- Performance enhancing workstation
- Standard comfort high roof for superior headroom.
- Clear view: mast and fork carriage allows for excellent visibility.
- Comfortable operation of direction and hydraulics by SOLO-PILOT or MULTIPILOT (optional).
- Low effort hydraulic power steering (5,2 turns for 180º angle of lock).
- Highly reduced maintenance
- Single-piece metal cover ensures quick and easy access to the battery compartment.
- Maintenance and wear-free motors in AC technology.
- Dirt, dampness and water-resistant motors due to encapsulated design and electronic components complying to IP 54.
- Prolonged service intervals: only every 1000 operating hours or every 6 months.
- Hydraulic steering with a fully encapsulated cog-wheel system.
- Economic driving and lifting
- AC technology ensures optimum performance.
- Energy regeneration system.
- The omission of motor ventilators.
- Significantly prolonged work cycles, increasing charging intervals.
- Progressive lowering brake valve allows equal lowering speed with and without load.
- Innovative steering and safety technology
- Impulse ac technology steering allows sensitive driving.
- Programmable performance parameter ensures flexibility.
- 5 selectable drive programs (optional)
- DEMOCurve Control reduces speed depending on the steering angle (optional).
- AC technology motors
Fully closed AC technology motors – brushless – are the main component of the maintenance free drive unit. They are resistant to dust, dirt, and dampness. The temperature control protects the motors from overheating by adjusting the performance.