DEMO Generation One H Series 1-3.5T Diesel Engine Counterbalanced Forklift Truck
DEMO DIESEL LIFTRUCKS SERIES
- General: DEMO hydrodynamic diesel and LPG forklift trucks give an incredible handling capacity in a variety of applications. The hydrodynamic drive performs especially well in medium to long distance operations and also ensures smooth shock-free polling away from rest.
Large capacity industrial engines generate high torque even at low speeds, giving the benefit of lower fuel consumption and noise.
These robust engines are specially designed for use in forklift trucks, ensuring high reliability and a long service life even for tough applications.
All the engines feature low emissions and comply with the future EU Directives. A closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter (TFG) and various particulate filter systems (DFG) are available as options.
The operator’s cab has an ergonomic layout and is designed around the operator. This ensures safety, protects health and enables the operator to concentrate fully on his work whilst being in a relaxed & stress-free environment. Overall this ensures maximum productivity for arduous shifts.
- Ergonomic operator’s cab: The comfortable operator’s cab helps maximise the operator’s work capacity and offers outstanding ergonomics:
- Large visible step provides easy and safe mounting and dismounting from the cab.
- Anti-vibration mounted drive unit reduces vibration and noise.
- Operator’s seat has 3 means of adjustment.
- Infinitely adjustable steering column.
- Large, comfortable footwell with automotive style pedal layout.
- Spacious, roomy cab.
- Hydraulic levers and directional control are ergonomically positioned to the right of the operator.
- Excellent forward panoramic visibility through mast and carriage.
- Clear visible analogue instrument panel, which has extensive warning and control lights.
- Comfortable working environment in all weathers through cabs (optional) in various designs.
- Strong motors: Large capacity industrial engines, specially designed for the requirements of forklift trucks provide power in every situation:
- 5-litre diesel engine (Mitsubishi), delivers 28 kW of power with a maximum torque of 132 Nm at 1600 rpm.
- 1 litre LPG engine (Nissan), delivers 29 kW of power with a maximum torque of 140 Nm at 1600 rpm.
- Long service life due to robust construction and low engine speed
- 500-hour servicing interval.
- Low soot emission (Diesel engine). Various types of soot filter systems (optional).
- 48 l Diesel tank integrated into chassis.
- Low-level standard exhaust (upward direction optional).
- Easy access to maintenance and service through one-piece motor cover with a wide opening angle to the rear and removable floor plate.
- Highly loadable hydrodynamic transmission: The hydrodynamic drive unit has an automatic power shift transmission enabling:
- Optimised power transfer, with maximum effectiveness for medium and high speeds.
- Sensitive and shock-free power transfer.
- Combined inching speed/brake pedal allows sensitive driving while under full lifting performance. A conventional brake pedal which also allows exact positioning on ramps and gradients
- Protected electric installation:
- 12Volt battery with 72 Ah.
- 50 A 3-phase AC alternator.
- LPG motor with maintenance-free, non-contacting transistor ignition.
- The complete electrics are protected against water and dust according to IP 54 and accessibly mounted on the overhead load
- Tyres for every application:
- Superelastic tyres as standard.
- Pneumatic tyres, wide tyres and non-marking SE tyres are available as an option.
- Precise steering: Hydraulic steering for effortless, precise steering without steering return kickback.
- The hydraulic steering provides low effort shock free steering, for maximum operator comfort and safety. 4.25 turns on steering wheel lock to lock.
- Steering axle mounted high in the chassis with integrated steering cylinder for maximum stability.
- Safe braking: Two independent braking systems act on the front wheels.
- Foot brake: hydraulically operated drum brake with a warning light for low brake fluid indication.
- Parking brake: hand-operated duel servo cable-pull brake with operation warning light.
- Reliable hydraulics: The highly efficient filter system ensures clean oil and thus prolongs the lifespan of all components:
- Suction filter and return line filter.
- 40 l hydraulic tank integrated into chassis.
- The hydraulic tank is vented through a breather.
- Pressure limiting valves prevent excessive pressure and overloads.
- Masts with 6-bearing fork carriage: All components of the mast are designed for excellent visibility, high stability and a long service life:
- Slim-line mast sections with lift cylinders hidden behind, give an excellent field of view for safe operation.
- 6-bearing fork carriage as standard.
- Visibility through the carriage is excellent.
- Smooth transitions provided by the mast damping system, particularly on full free lift masts.
- Additional equipment:Various special equipment and attachments to adjust to different application or customer requirements are optionally available.